Sunday, September 20, 2009

catsup

So.....I have been at Hesston for about 5 weeks now and I thought I might want to actually catch you all up on what's been going on, instead of just dropping random funny quotes here and there. So.....let's see. The classes I am taking this semester are: Physics I, Organic Chemistry I, and Biblical Literature. Three classes seems like a light load but really I stay pretty busy. I also get an hour of credit for being an RA and an hour of credit for Chorale, so with those I have 14 hours this semester I believe. Speaking of being an RA, I am really enjoying it. I love my girls, they are all really awesome. One of the un-perks to being an RA is that I have to clean the bathrooms, but at least I get paid extra for that. I also work as a lab assistant/TA for the Intro to Chem class. I continue to try to transfer to the Applebee's in Newton but the one in Salina is not being super helpful. But I intend to keep trying. Between classes, studying, and working I manage to find some free time. I spend some of this free time playing basketball, hanging out with people, watching movies, Newells or Drubers runs, etc. However, my first choice for spending free time is to hang out with Darin, who's still living in Newton finishing his flying and working at Braums. And I'd have to say that about sums up my life right now. Hope I didn't bore you all too much :)

1 comment:

Music Discovery Requirements said...

Whoa-- you get credit for being an RA?!!