Thursday, January 14, 2010

Ketchup

So what have I been doing with my life lately? (obviously, not blogging). Just a quick rundown, though anyone who reads this probably already knows. I am in my final semester at Hesston College where I work as an RA. I also work roughly 15 hours a week at Applebees in Newton. My life and school plans after Hesston are still pretty shadowy, though I have officially applied to WSU now (yay me). I'm still dating Darin Widrick (about 9 months into it now) and went up to northern New York to visit his family right around the week of New Years. (I was plauged by plane delays, but that may be another story for another time. Suffice it to say that if you have to sit in an airport for 7 hours, I do not recommend the Kansas City airport as the exciting venue for that adventure. I wouldn't even call it the 76th most exciting venue). That about sums up life right now. When I'm not in class, I'm working; when I'm not working, I'm doing hw; when I'm not doing hw, I spend time with my boy or my modlings and other friends. Sleep is overrated :)
I hope you all are having a wonderful 2010 so far!

2 comments:

Music Discovery Requirements said...

I sat in the KC airport for 7 or 8 hours this summer. I agree with you, it ranks very low on the airports to sit in factor. At least I got to ride the little busses a few times as they changed my gate/switched me to another flight.

Dr. Zakir Ali Rajnish said...
This comment has been removed by the author.